|All Routes (2 hours)||$375||$420|
|Public Tours||$33 per seat||$38 per seat|
TOURS RUN RAIN OR SHINE!
Age & Rider Restrictions
All riders must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID.
For Public Tours: Although we do have some non-pedaling seats, all riders on Public/Mixer Tours must be willing and able to pedal at all times or must leave the tour and will not receive a refund. (We have no motor, only you!)
For Private Tours: If you rent the entire bike and have enough people (at least eight) to pedal during the tour, you’re good to go even if you can’t pedal! There are six non-pedaling positions on the bike. You’ll just have to talk your friends into sweating/pedaling for you!
- 30+ days: 50% refund or rain check (good for 90 days)
- 14-29 days: Rain check (good for 90 days)
- Under 14 days: No refund or rain check
TOURS RUN RAIN OR SHINE!
Late Fees & Abandonment Fees
Regardless of when a tour actually starts (some people run late), every tour must end on time or a Late Fee will be incurred. For scheduling purposes, it is necessary that tours end by their scheduled return time.
- 10-15 minutes late = $50
- 15-30 minutes late = $150
- 30-45 minutes late = $300
- 45-60 minutes late = $400
- More than 60 minutes late = $500/hour
If a patron or patrons on Public/Mixer Tours abandon the tour at any point by not returning to the bike when requested by their Pilot, a $100 per PERSON Abandonment Fee will be charged to the renter’s credit card.
Inappropriate Behaviors will result in early termination of your tour and a $300 penalty will be charged to the renter’s credit card.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
• Bringing glass of any kind on the PedalPub
• Bringing hard liquor of any kind on the PedalPub (including jello shots, pre-mixed drinks, etc.)
• Extreme intoxication
• Giving alcohol to non-passengers
• Public urination
• Excessive noise
• Obscene or vulgar language
• Loitering more than 10 minutes after tour
Tips are always appreciated.
If you had a great time, tipping your Pilot the service industry rate of 15% (or more) is customary.
We can add the tip on your credit card, if you wish, just let us know.
All PedalPub® tours must be paid in full via credit card at the time of booking. Options include Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
“Public/Mixer Tours are not confirmed until at least 8 people have signed up. We will reach out to you the day before if your tour does not meet the required signups–and you can either reschedule or receive a full refund.”